Understanding Table Chat
To avoid distraction, we offer Table Chat at specific tables such as Featured Tables and Heads-Up Challenge.
It is available not only to players playing at the table, but observers are also able to use the Table Chat. The option to hide the chat of observers is available if it is distracting you.
The following are prohibited in our Table Chat:
1. Profanity/Abuse: We do not permit continuous profane, vulgar, racist or abusive/insulting chat (even in the form of metaphors) at our tables and it may be subject to a warning or suspension.
2. Unethical/Malicious behavior: It is strictly prohibited to use the chat for any unethical and malicious behavior, including but not limited to criminal activity, fraud, spam, harassment, or stalking.
3. Flooding: The sending of multiple and frequent messages can lead to a chat ban for a specific period.
4. Collusion: It is strictly prohibited to use the chat to participate in the act of collusion, including but not limited to sharing your hands or discussing the card play of any player including yourself.
5. Sale of money: Players are not permitted to engage in any discussion regarding the sale of money within our chat. Any such discussion, including the offer to buy or sell money in the chat, is grounds for warning or revocation.
6. Commercial use: It is strictly prohibited for a user to use chat for any commercial use whatsoever, including making any statements which promote the service or product of any party.