How to Balance Transfer
At GGPoker, you have two balances - your ‘Main’ balance and your ‘Poker’ balance
When you deposit via the cashier, these funds go to your ‘Main’ balance by default. You can transfer funds between your balances instantly at any time.
Funds must be transferred to your ‘Poker’ balance for use in poker games..
Provided your account is verified, follow these simple steps below to transfer funds between ‘Main’ and ‘Poker’ balances:
- Log into the GGPoker app
- Select the Cashier button
- Visit the transfer page
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and hit the confirm button to instantly move funds
Funds can also be instantly transferred back to your main balance at any time using the balance transfer feature.
If you’re having any issues completing the transfer, or if there’s anything else we can help with, don’t hesitate to let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click on the 'Deposit' button.
2. Choose 'Main Balance' from drop down list of Transfer From
3. Select 'Poker' from Transfer to section
4. Click the Amount section and enter the amount to transfer
5. Then hit the 'Send Now' button
1. Click the 'Quick Menu'
2. Click the dollar sign icon (Cashier)
3. Choose 'Main Balance' from drop down list of Transfer From
4. Select 'Poker' from Transfer to section
5. Click the Amount section and enter the amount to transfer
6. Then hit the 'Send Now' button