Bad Beat Jackpot - Basic Rules
As of 13th September 2021, the Big Hand Jackpot of Hold'em & Omaha, as well as the Short Deck Flush Jackpot will be replaced with a Bad Beat Jackpot. The Bad Beat Jackpot can also be won at Rush & Cash tables.
- No committed pot amount needed to make the Jackpot hand
- Hand must go to showdown
- Both the winner and the loser must use two hole cards to make the best 5 card hand combination.
- Pocket pairs are required for winners/losers four of a kind.
- In the case of RIMT (Running it Multiple Times) only the first run will count towards the jackpot.
- In the case of a Jackpot being won at the table, only players who were dealt hole cards will receive a share of the prize. (If a player is sitting out they will not be eligible for a share)
To qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the minimum required losing hands are shown below for each game type.