Battle Royale - Phase 2 (Shootout Zone)
- Phase 2 - Shoot-out Phase (5-max table)
- 50 players will begin this phase.
- There will be 10 tables each with 5 players.
- As in a regular shootout tournament, the last player standing will move on to Phase 3 and the Final Table.
- This phase will see 15 minutes of action.
- If there is no winner at the table when the 15 minutes elapse, the game goes into All-in mode.
- During All-in mode, all players will be automatically put all-in until one player is remaining on each table.
- Each of the 10 tables will have one player remaining and each winner will move on to the Final Table.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.