Battle Royale - Phase 1 (Rush Zone)
- Phase 1 - Rush & Cash Phase (5-max table)
- The tournament begins with 30 players in the pool.
- Each time a player folds they are moved to a new table (similar to how Rush & Cash games work).
- If you knock a player out of the game you will receive the bounty prize displayed on their head as per standard bounty rules.
- Rush & Cash mode will end after 15 minutes. At the end of this period, the top 15 players will move on to the next phase.
- Bounties from eliminated players (those who have not being knocked out but are not in the top 15 will be added to the prize pool)
At the end of Phase 1, the top 15 players will move on to Phase 2. Players above 15th place will be removed from the tournament and their bounties will be added to the total prize pool.
If players are tied in 15th position, ties will be determined based on the following 2 rules.
1. The player with the most bounties will rank higher
2. In the event that bounties are equal; the player who has played the most hands are ranked higher.