Failed to Patch
Please follow the steps below if you come across the Failed to Patch error on your Windows/Mac device
1. Uninstall the client completely Including the shortcut
2. Temporarily disable Firewall/Antivirus/Windows Defender and reinstall the software.
Should those steps fail please try these additional steps
2) Completely remove the GGPoker client
2a) Uninstall via the normal process (add/remove programs for example)
2b) Locate and delete the following folders, if they exist (feel free to make backup copies just in case -- but that shouldn't be required)
* C:\Program Files (x86)\GGPoker
3) Re-download the client from the website.
If you have trouble finding the AppData folder do the following:
1. Press the Windows and R key at the same time.
2. A "run" box will open.
3. Type %appdata%
4. Press return.