Cash Game - Leave Table Penalty
1st February 2021
- A penalty system has been applied to discourage players from refusing to play at certain tables thereby limiting bum hunting.
- If a player leaves the table before playing 10 hands, it is considered that the player refused to play at the table.
- If a player continues to refuse playing at certain tables, the player will not be able to join tables with the same blind for a certain period of time. All penalty within the 12 hours will accumulate. The following restrictions will be applied accordingly.
- This penalty applies to all cash games except for Rush & Cash, AoF (All-in or Fold) and VIP games.
- No penalty will be applied if the player enters a table, sits, but leaves before playing a hand.
26th February additional rule
- Leave table penalty will be activated if the player left the table due to the sit-out time concluding.
|1st time leaving the table without playing 10 hands||No Penalty|