Taking a screenshot on Apple device
Record your screen
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center and tap . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.