Next Hand Roulette - Frequently Asked Questions - Summary
What is Next Hand Roulette?
Next Hand Roulette is a new optional side game available on GGPoker.
What games can I play Next Hand Roulette in?
Next Hand Roulette is available in Hold'em, PLO, PLO-5, AoF Cash Games (Hold'em and Omaha) as well as Spin & Gold and tournaments.
How does Next Hand Roulette work?
Players will win by successfully predicting the next hand that will be dealt to them.
Is Next Hand Roulette available on mobile/iOS devices?
Yes, it is available on both PC/Desktop as well as Mobile/iOS devices.
Where can I access Next Hand Roulette?
The Next Hand Roulette symbol is available on the bottom left of eligible tables, as shown below.Once you click on the symbol - the roulette table appears where you can make your betsNext Hand Roulette - PC/Desktop displayNext Hand Roulette - Mobile/iOS displayNext Hand Roulette - What betting types are available?
*Some bet types may only be available specific games depending on the number of hole cards recieved
- 2 Red - 2 cards are red (♥ or ♦)
- 2 Black - 2 cards are black (♠ or ♣)
- 3 Red or 3 Black - 3 cards are either all red or all black
- Pair - 2 cards with the same face value and 1 card with another face value
- Flush - 3 cards of the same suit and not in sequential order
- Straight - 3 cards in sequential order but not of the same suit
- Triple/Straight Flush - 3 cards in sequential order and with the same suit OR 3 cards with the same face value
Next Hand Roulette - Game Rules
- Only players sitting at the table can place bets.
- Betting is from the moment you sit down until the next hand is revealed.
- The betting process is linked to the game progress on the table.
- If the next hand does not immediately start due to sit-outs or table leaves, bets will be cancelled.
- There are two types of bets:
- Inside Bets, which are bet freely on numbers and the coloured pattern areas.
- Outside Bets: these are prop bets on specific outside areas.
- Betting items and payouts vary depending on the target game type.
- Your Balance is updated when you open the Roulette panel UI and when you settle.
- Bets may be cancelled if your balance is too low or if you join another buy-in on another table.
- You can check your hand history and the results of your bets.
- If you have C$ or T$, these will be used preferentially when placing bets.
- In the case of Cash Games, C$ will be used.
- In the case of Tournaments or Spin & Gold, T$ will be used.
Next Hand Roulette - Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 52 cards, which is shuffled after each hand.
- The amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
Next Hand Roulette - Terms and Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this game.
- Prizes are awarded instantly when the bet is settled.
- Next Hand Roulette is only available in NLH, PLO, PLO-5, Short Deck, AoF(NLH, Omaha) Cash games or Spin & Gold and Tournament Tables.
- $, C$(Cash, AoF, VIP), and T$(Tournament, Spin & Gold) are all available to use in Next Hand Roulette.
- If you have two or more currencies available to use, then C$ or T$ respectively will be used first.
- All Next Hand Roulette winnings will be paid out in dollars ($).
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
Can I turn off Next Hand Roulette?
No, it is not possible to turn off Next Hand Roulette