Cashier - Withdrawal - Withdrawing after a player to player transfer
How to Withdraw Transferred Funds from GGPoker:
- Make sure you have enough game-play records to show that the transfer was for playing purposes.
- If you transferred funds from another player or from your own deposit, you cannot withdraw them directly.
- Withdrawal transactions requested after transfers may be declined.
- The transaction may be reviewed and only the amount minus the transferred funds may be facilitated.
- For more information, please visit our withdrawal policy page at https://ggpoker.com/withdrawal-policy/.
Remember that GGPoker's player transfer feature is intended for players to fund their accounts for playing purposes. GGPoker monitors transfers carefully to prevent fraud and money laundering, so please keep this in mind when making transfers.