I’m beginning to feel negatively affected by gambling
GGPoker is wholly committed to providing our players with a responsible gaming environment.
Playing onsite should always be purely for entertainment purposes, and should never be viewed as a way to make money. While poker does require an element of skill and some people do not see it as gambling, the cards that are drawn are random and actions taken by other players are not under your control. Players should:
- Only play with money they can afford to lose.
- Set limits on time and money they can afford to spend on gambling.
- Make themselves aware of our player protection tools.
- Seek support if they are experiencing gambling related harm.
If you feel like you’re being negatively affected by gambling, whether that’s related to your finances, relationships, work, emotions, health or something else, we suggest seeking some help.
Below we have listed some support organisations that may be able to help you in your area:
British Columbia Partnership for Responsible Gambling Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-888795-6111 | www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca/
Responsible Gambling Council (Ontario) www.responsiblegambling.org
The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-888-230-3505 | www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca/
Jeu: aide et référence (JAR) – support, information and reference to people affected by excessive gambling throughout Quebec: www.jeu-aidereference.qc.ca/fr
Gluecksspielsucht Problem Gambling Hotline: 0800 0776611 www.gluecksspielsucht.de/
GambleAware Ireland: National Gambling Helpline: 1800 753 753 www.gambleaware.ie
Gamblers Anonymous Dublin: (01) 8721133 Cork: (087) 2859552 www.gamblersanonymous.ie/
Dunlewey Addictions Services 0800 886 725 http://dunlewey.net
Hjelpelinjen Helpline: 800 800 40 www.hjelpelinjen.no
Stodlinjen: The guide is a phone, chat, SMS and email service for the whole of Sweden / www.stodlinjen.se/
Rest of World:
Gambling Therapy: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
Player Protection Tools
We offer a wide range of player protection tools to ensure you are gambling safely. Please note that some of these tools may not be available in your jurisdiction:
- Time Outs / Self Exclusions - Allows you to either take a break from playing for a set period of time, or you can permanently block yourself from playing on GGPoker.
- Deposit Limits - Limits how much you can deposit on your account daily, weekly and monthly on a rolling basis.
- Loss Limits - Limits how much you can lose on our site daily, weekly or monthly on a rolling basis.
- Log In Limits - Limits how many times you can log in per day, week or month on a calendar basis.
- Single Bet Limit - Lets you set a maximum amount you can bet at one time (for example, limiting yourself to low stakes cash games)
- Total Bet Amount - Limits the total amount you can buy-in and bet per day, week or month.
- Re-Login Time Limit - Allows you to opt in for a cool down time between each log in attempt.
- Monthly Login Frequency - Limits the amount of times you can log in to GGPoker within 30 days on a rolling basis.
- Game Type Limit - Allows you to exclude yourself from a specific game type between poker, casino and live dealer.
- Reality Check - Allows you to opt in for a pop-up message on the main page of the app to alert you of how long you have been playing.
- Reserved Win (DE/NL) - Allows you to specify a limit on your account and any funds you win over this limit will be automatically withdrawn.