Application descriptor could not be found…” Adobe AIR install issue for MAC
If you receive the following error, please try the steps outlined below: “Application descriptor could not be found for this application. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance”
1. First delete the app from your Apple device
2. Delete all ‘dmg’ installer files (the install file itself) to remove any outdated or incorrect versions
3. Download the latest installer from the GGPoker website
4. Move the new dmg installer to the ‘Applications’ folder
5. Try installing the app againHopefully, this should solve your issue, but if not, please don’t hesitate to contact us any time and we’ll get things sorted.