Troubleshooting - App Crashes/Freezing FAQ
In the case of app freezes/crashes, we advise players to open their task manager.
It is important to check CPU and GPU status at the time.
Relevant screenshots can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for review by our technical team.
Please ensure you open the Task manager in full screen and provide information from both the processes and performance tabs.
Some players have experienced issues when running GGPoker on Windows11. Microsoft are currently working on a fix for this issue.
We recommend watching the following video to explain how to optimize your settings and enhance your GGPoker playing experience.
If following the steps in the video does not resolve the issue - we would advise rolling back to Windows 10 or utilizing a different device to play on GGPoker.
GGPoker is a resource intensive application. A strong GPU may be required to run it efficiently.
Please ensure that the integrated GPU is not being selected to run GGPoker in the case of multiple GPUs on your device.
In most instances, an integrated GPU will struggle with the GGPoker app.
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- Click NVIDIA Control Panel.
- On the left side, select Manage 3D Settings.
- Select the Global Settings tab.
- Change the preferred graphics processor to "High-performance NVIDIA processor."
Before any investigation can occur please ensure you provide as much information as possible to our technical team:
- Device: (Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Phone)
- Operating System: (e.g. Windows 10)
- Processor / CPU Speed: (e.g. i7 @3.60GHz)
- RAM: (e.g. 8GB)
- Free Disk Space: (e.g. 15.9GB usable)
- Device GPU(s): (e.g. AMD Radeon / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti)
- Do you use any external monitors and if so what are their resolutions
- Connection: (Wired/WiFi/Mobile Data)
- Connection Speed: (e.g. 60 Mbps - You can run a test at fast.com)
Please also provide screenshots, date and time of affected games and/or a video capture to help expedite your query.
Please be aware if you are not comfortable in changing settings on your machine - we advise that you contact an IT specialist.