Staking - Multi Entry Staking
Multi Entry Staking is here!
- Players who want to sell action including multiple re-entries into a tournament must use Multi-Entry Staking.
- Players using Multi-Entry Staking will use Share Dilution to share the prize with buyers in the case of additional entries.
- The buyer's share will be diluted depending on the number of re-entries of the seller.
- For example, If the buyer initially bought 20% of the share, and the seller re-enters after a knockout, increasing the seller’s total entries to two entries, the buyer’s share will be diluted to 10%. In case of a third re-buy, the buyer's share will be diluted to 5%.
- Bounty Payments shares will be paid out when the seller is eliminated or wins the Bounty Tournament.
- Bounty Payments will be determined according to the final share dilution.
- Sellers' selling their action with the Share Dilution option enabled will have an icon displayed and will be sorted to the top of the list for more visibility.
(Original Stake / Tournament Buy-in * Markup)
A Seller enters a $100 Buy-In with 1.5x Markup. A Buyer stakes $75. After three subsequent knock-outs and re-entries, the staking percentage would look as follows:
$100 Buy In and 3 Re-Entries (+$300)
- Original Equity: 75 / (100 * 1.5) = 50%
- Post Dilution Equity : 75 / (400 * 1.5) = 12.5%